- Cell phones must be silenced during performances.
- Be courteous to the cast and other patrons.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Hearing assistance devices are available at the box office.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the box office.
- Patrons who must leave the theatre during the performances are asked to do so only at appropriate breaks and not during the action. Re-entry will occur at the discretion of the box office.
- All patrons 1 year and over are required to purchase a ticket.
In addition to putting on performances for the public throughout the year, the Community Theatre League hosts a variety of programs to promote and encourage local youth to get involved in musical theatre and drama. From our annual summer camps to our high school workshops and Oscar-like awards show, we strive to share our talent and passion for the performing arts with the community.